Sunday 29 April 2012

NY Times Illustration

I had a phone call early evening on Thursday from the New York Times to ask if I could illustrate an article for them for their edition on Sunday. I was in the pub at the time of the call so I finished my drink (ordered another, drank that) and headed back to the studio to work on a rough sketch. The article is about the recall elections in Wisconsin and you can read the full article HERE


Thanks to Bjorn Lie, Dunstan Baker and Tom Frost for helping me spit ball some ideas in the pub.

3 comments:

Bjorn Rune Lie said...

Turned out great, man! Nicely done!

Outsource PDF to DOC Conversion said...

I enjoy a lot of good turned out great! I really am impressed with your blog.

SEO Jaipur said...

I have been surfing online more than 3 hours these days, yet I by no means found any attention-grabbing article like yours. It is beautiful value enough for me. In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will probably be a lot more useful than ever before.